(a) In the event that guests are unable to go to the island due to a pending cyclone, Mackerel Islands will issue a full refund.
(b) If the guests are already on the Island and are to be evacuated, Mackerel Islands will issue a refund on a pro rate basis.
(c) Mackerel Islands will not accept responsibility for any travel expenses incurred by the guests.
(d) If your booking is between the months of November and April, please ensure that you are aware of any potential cyclones in the area before leaving home.
(e) Decisions made to continue your travel to the Island during the risk of a potential cyclone will be taken into consideration if you are required to evacuate the island when refunds are issued.
Island staff will be happy to assist you with current cyclone warnings. Please contact us on 08 9184 6444, for more information.
Activities include a booking, boat and plaka hire, dive and snorkel charters, courses and activities, fishing charters and any other arranged tours.
1.Cancellation by Mackerel Islands Pty Ltd
- (a)MACKEREL ISLANDS PTY LTD without liability reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel a booking or tour for any reason or at any time where, in its best judgment, road and transport, climatic, political or other circumstances deem it to be convenient or necessary.
- (b)MACKEREL ISLANDS PTY LTD cannot guarantee the exact arrival and departure times and is not liable for any failure by you to make connection with any other service or carrier.
- (c)At MACKEREL ISLANDS PTY LTD’s discretion a trip may not precede if less than six people have been booked.
- (d)MACKEREL ISLANDS PTY LTD recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance.
2.Health and Safety
- (a)You understand and accept that the tour may:
(i) require physical exertion; and
(ii) may operate in remote areas.
You agree to observe the safety and other instructions that the tour guide provides for the duration of the tour
- (a)MACKEREL ISLANDS PTY LTD’s discretion only 50% refund is available for cancellations made 14 days prior to commencement of the tour or activity
- (b)No refunds will be available for cancellations there after.
- (c)Any tours or activities cancelled by MACKEREL ISLANDS PTY LTD will be refunded in full when a tour is not able to commence.
Any legal disputes which may arise shall be resolved in the jurisdiction of Western Australia.